Posted on | July 6, 2012 | No Comments
Every Friday MakeUseOf Answers honors the Best Answer of the Week to reward the skills and time required to solve tough questions. This Friday concludes the contest as this is the last time winners will be picked and announced. From now on all rewards will be exclusively through our point system, which give you access to MakeUseOf Rewards and our awesome Giveaways.
The final winners of the Best Answer of the Week contest are:
Best Answer of the Week – Dalsan
1st Runner Up – Perry Kahai
2nd Runner Up – Paul Pruitt
Congratulations to all of you!
Some of the best answers can be found in reply to the best questions. Have a look and learn something today:
- How can I earn money on the Internet?
- How can I track my stolen cellphone?
- How can I stop my mother-in-law from sharing my Facebook pictures on her wall?
- How can I prevent my phone from being tapped?
- How can I make sure my hard drive warns me before it fails?
- How can I change my Wi-Fi channel so it is different from other nearby networks?
- How do I write quality posts for my own blog?
- Are 2TB or 3TB hard drives more reliable?
- Where can I download a complete tutorial guide for GIMP?
- What software can I use to automatically copy new files from my DropBox folder to another location?
- How can I create a Windows 7 install disc?
Did you know you can earn points for solving questions? Register with MakeUseOf, be logged in, respond to a question, and earn 10 points per answer. Points are added to your overall score at the end of the day, limits apply.
For regular updates of new questions subscribe to the Answers RSS Feed.
Need help? Ask A Question at MakeUseOf Answers.